Job Title: Systems Safety Engineer
Location: UK Wide (HQ In Bristol)
Salary: Competitive and dependent on qualifications/experience
AACE have an opportunity for a Systems Safety Engineers to join our company AACE (Aerospace and Airworthiness Consultancy Enterprises).
With our experienced team of subject matter experts, we are committed to helping public sector organisations, and their supply chain in aerospace and Defence and other safety critical industries where we are actively growing our safety team.
As a Systems Safety Engineer (SSE), you will be required to support our customers by providing consultancy services principally covering the safety management of complex systems and using systems safety knowledge and experience together with domain knowledge to lead or provide appropriate support.
Key to the role is the desire to maintain professional currency in the system safety management discipline and to provide our customers with a professional, flexible and quality service that meets their requirements.
Why Join AACE?
- Industry competitive salary: Negotiable and dependent on level of qualifications and experience
- Family run SME: Enjoy working as part of a close team
- Continual Professional Development: Support with training, qualifications and development
- Company Pension and Private Healthcare
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
Key skills and experience required:
- Essential: HND, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in an appropriate engineering discipline
- Highly Desirable: Incorporated or Chartered Engineer
- Essential: Significant knowledge and experience of the application safety tools and techniques to complex systems with a proven track record
- Essential: Experience of the application of safety management systems in a Defence environment
- Essential: Ability to hold SC clearance
- Desirable: Appropriate qualifications in systems safety
Name: Ryan Bartlett
Tel: 01173 707750